We may collect information about you from any of the following sources.
- Information received directly from you.
- Information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services.
- Information we collect about you from other sources.
We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, create an account on our websites or in our mobile applications, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are some of the information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Username and password
- Date of birth
- Payment information and bank account details
- Future communication preferences
- Telephone number when you call our team.
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content that matches your interests. The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
- Answer your questions or respond to your requests.
- Develop new products and services.
- Enrol you in contests, programs, or offers that you request.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Send you email and/or postal messages with information about Homex Housing brands and other content we think may be of interest to you.
- Telephone you about Homex Housing Limited brands and other content we think may be of interest to you.
- Develop and provide Marketing tailored to your interests, including interest-based marketing.
- Personalise your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you.
- Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites.
- Analyse the use of, and develop, our products, services and marketing. Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
Homex Housing Limited will only process your information in pursuance of our legitimate interest if we receive any requests related to, for example, a product or service, a call-back, or specific marketing materials; we will use your personal information to fulfil your request. Where we need to manage your account and protect you against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, we will do so in accordance with our legal obligation placed on us under law. We will seek consent from you if we need to process your data solely identified purposes. To ensure meaningful consent is obtained from you, Homex Housing Limited will provide you with reasonable notice ensuring that your consent is provided on an informed basis.
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and affiliates in any part of the world.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score only where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- In the event that we sell or buy-back any products, solutions or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Homex or substantially all of its business and/or assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Homex, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with regulators, other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Homex Housing is committed to keeping personal information secure. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
- We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need. We keep personal information only for so long as deemed reasonably necessary
If a user contacts us with a general inquiry, the user may need to provide us with personal information (including but not limited to; personal biodata and contact details).
We will use this personal information to respond to the inquiry and track further correspondence.
The information will also be used to compile statistics on response handling.
This information is generalized and no individual names or personal information are retained or used for any other purpose.
We are in compliance with the requirements of Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Our Sites may provide links to other websites and apps for your convenience and information. These websites and apps may operate independently from us. Linked sites and apps may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
You may visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our websites.